How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home Sick


Hey there class. I'm still home sick... hoping to make it for Friday! In the meantime, I hope you're taking good care of all of our plants in the room! Make sure all of our seedlings (science ones, secret ones, my garden ones) are getting plenty of water! Don't worry... sick or not, I will come in often over break to make sure they get water!


4 comments:

niskua said...

:(I am sorry!

MMAATT said...

FOR WHAT?????

MMAATT said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVERMIND
:) did'nt read the title -_-

tieana said...

i am sorry that you had to miss it but they still arre pretty.