Fun Pop Quiz!
This is a quiz to see how well you follow directions. Do only number 25.
1) Tear off the blank piece of paper stapled to this quiz.
2) In the upper right-hand corner of the blank paper, write your name.
3) In the bottom right-hand corner, write the name of a person sitting near you.
4) In the center of the page, draw three stars.
5) Below the stars, draw a box.
6) Write the number of siblings you have to the right of the box.
7) At this point, quack like a duck, out loud!
8) Turn the paper you’ve been writing on upside down.
9) Write out today’s date in the upper left-hand corner.
10) Shout out your home address.
11) Under today’s date, write what 6 x 5 is.
12) Under 6 x 5, write what 4 x 7 is.
13) Under 4 x 7, write what 3 X 8 is.
14) Under 3 x 8, write what 12 / 4 is.
15) If you think you got all four of these math questions correct, shout out loud “I am a mathematical genius!”
16) In the bottom left-hand corner, draw a smiley face. J
17) In the center of the page, say “woooooooooooooooo!” as you draw a swirl.
18) In the bottom right-hand corner, write numbers one, two, three, four, and five.
19) Stand up and reach for the sky!
20) In the top right-hand corner, write letter K backwards.
21) Stand on one foot and say the alphabet skipping letter D. If you mess up, start over!
22) Sit back down and fold your paper in half lengthwise (the long way).
23) Fold it in half the other way.
24) Write your middle name on a blank spot on the outside.
25) Ignore directions one through twenty-four and enjoy watching everyone else do this activity wrong.
Well, here is a video of the students taking the quiz: