How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Response

Class, leave a comment about the following 2 questions:

1) Which part of Daily 5 do you like best, and why?

2) What do you think YOU will be working on during Daily 5?
Comprehension= understanding what you read
Accuracy= reading the words right
Fluency= reading smoothly, with expression
Expanding Vocabulary= learning and using new words






27 comments:

Eli said...

my favorite daily five activity is "read to self". and I am confident when I read.

ariel said...

i like reading to self.i need help on fleuncy.

Josh said...

Lising fluine

annika said...

I like read to self the most and I think I am working on Expanding vocabulary.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE read to self

mikey said...

and I'm workng on fluency

John said...

I like reading to self

ilanathesuperanimallover said...

i like read to self because i do not get distracted.
comprehension. because i sometimes i read stuff and i don't know what i just read.

mikedog said...

My favorite daily 5 is read to someone.I need help with accuracy.

john said...

I am working on fluency

Liam said...

I like listening and I need to work on accuracy

tieana said...

My favorite thing to do is to read to someone because it's better to know when you skipped a word so that you can go back and read the word again

Andy said...

reading because its fun

Silas said...

I like listening to GUPPY GOOP AND THE BIG BAD FISH on the c.d. player.

Tommy said...

I like Read to Self. I am confident in every thing.

MATT said...

I like "listening" for daily 5 i'm going to work on focusing

silas said...

I also need to work on fluincey

samsun said...

Read to self. I think I need help with expanding vocabulary.

toe-bee said...

i like read to self.expanding volcabulary is what ishould work on

Talia said...

My favorite Daily 5 is listening Accuracy .

dude said...

my favorite daily five activity is read to self. I don't think I need any improvement in reading.

andy said...

reading because it is really fun lerning new things

Anonymous said...

my favrite daly five is read to self. Ithink I need to work on Expanding vocabulary.

andy said...

I am going to work on fluency too!

The Great Niskua said...

My favorite daily five activity" read to self". I need to keep working on Expanding vocabulary.

Pupil said...

I like "word work" the best! And I should probably work on "expand vocabulary"

animal lover said...

MY FAVORITE is writing because it helps me finish my stories. I'm working on my comprehension.