How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful




What a wonderful day I had today! Thank you everyone for making it so special. We had a fun time... Ms Jones brought in an ice cream cake for me, and I made brownies so we had the best snack ever today! Then we had fun during science putting seeds into our class sprouter and watering it for the first time.
After lunch, the students surprised me (and made me cry) by playing and singing "Happy Birthday" to me!

Then after some reading, we went outside on this BEAUTIFUL day and played soccer together!
And finally, it was requested that I ended the day with some arm-wrestling. (Sorry Sam.)

Therefore, I feel very thankful today to have such a fun, special class, and I'm also thankful for my family who brought me up to the person I am today (thanks for the flowers Mommy and Caitsy!) and my awesome, thoughtful friends.



6 comments:

Nesqua(niskua) said...

Nice arm~wresl!

Eli said...

I crushed you!!

Anonymous said...

sam and miss Coffey NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samsun said...

I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, old lady!

MMAATT yee yee said...

"ALMOST" GOT IT "DID"