How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog Response


Now that we've finished Sign of the Beaver, let's evaluate it.

1) On a scale of 1-10 (1 lowest and 10 highest), how much did you like the book?

2) Why or why not?

3) Would you like to read more books in that genre (the type of book: adventure)?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the book a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli said...

I would have to give it 7 because I really like the book.
Yes I would read another book from that genre because I like adventure.

Anonymous said...

I would give it a 6 or 7 because I like exciting stories,and yes I would read genre again.

SILASSSSSSS said...

7 because it had some parts that were racist.
I really like adventure.

Tom-e said...

I give it a10 because I liked it. I like adventure .

some guy named Tobey said...

6 i strongly enjoyed it.(:

samsun said...

7 because the book shows us how to be tolerant with another ethnic class.

NESQUA said...

I think it should be 7!!!

Bailey said...

9,because 8 is to low and 10 is to high,DEFINITELY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU said...

I wish there was a seequle!

MMAATT yee yee said...

SILAS REALLY!?...anyway I GIVE IT A 7 BECAUSE IT WAS JUST STRAIGHT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!