How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hydroponics in the Classroom

Today I went into school for awhile to get some stuff done. As I fed the excited fish, I saw that our hydroponics experiment was working! The grass floating on the top of the tank is growing!



I also checked on our sprouts and our bean sprouts are getting so big that I decided to see if they too could grow hydroponically! I tucked them into a floating tray and put 6 bean sprouts floating in the trout tank and 12 more bean sprouts in a tub of water on the windowsill! When you get back from break we'll start to measure the plants' growth!






3 comments:

Niskua the cat lover! said...

ASOME!!!!!I am so excited they are growing!!!

Niskua the dog lover said...

and also AWESOME!!!!!!

MMAATT said...

NISKUA U KNOW U SPELLED AWESOME WRONG ON YOUR FIRST COMMET RIGHT?!