How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Response

Students:
Please leave me a comment with your answers for these two questions:

1) Name a real life example of perimeter.
2) Name a real life example of area.




12 comments:

Liam said...

the green matt

Anonymous said...

the outside is the perimeter and the inside is the area

ariel said...

perimeter is the outside like a fence the area is the ground

mikedog said...

The squares on the green mat is the area. The border of the green mat is the perimeter.

ilanathesuperanimallover said...

my yard there is a fence around it too!!!!!!!!!!

annika said...

a real life example of perimeter is say you wanted to buy a fence the outside of it would be the perimeter and the inside would be area.

niskua said...

The green mat.

samsun said...

a carpet

MMAATT yee yee said...

MY YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom-ee said...

the fence around my yard is the perimeter.My yard is the area.

ToBeY said...

the perimeter and area of the fence around the front of my house :p

dude said...

my house