How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ticks

I am up at 7 am and had to come tell you about last night. It was one
of the worst nights of sleeping of my life. Koda has been attracting
a lot of ticks and I tried checking for any on him before bed. But I
just could not fall asleep knowing they were crawling around the tent
ready to latch onto me. My anxiety was confirmed when I felt
something crawl across my eyelid... A tick. And those things don't
die easily when you squeeze them! For hours and hours I was awake,
turning on my headlamp every time I found something crawling on me.
Parasites gross me out!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl... Can you save the ticks and bring em back....

Ned R.

Anonymous said...

Ticks off, bag fixed, 10 good miles! We're routin' for ya Court! Keep it up. Hi Chad! Sharon & Family