How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 5 Continued


WOW this has been such a challenge!  Every step I take I am pushing my body and my mind to do something I'm not used to doing all day long.  When I'm hungry I eat something I'm not used to eating.  When it rains, I don't go inside... I keep walking.   When my knee has shooting pain, I can't just not hike for a few days... I need to keep on going!  It is a very strange thing being a hiker on the Appalachian Trail.  My thoughts have definitely turned to coming home.  Today Ned picked us up around 2pm and we went to his house and ordered a pizza, did some laundry, showered, went out to dinner, and dried our wet packs and tents.  The greatest thing was reading the cards and letters from my class!  I really needed this!  They made me happy and I know you guys are counting on me to try my best and your thoughts are with me!  Thank you everyone for so much support, and please keep it up for Chad and Kevin because now I know how tough this can be and how much your support means!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Looking Kitchen. Great to have you all. Thanks for dinner and I hope your weather is great today.