How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The end of my AT week-long hike!

Koda peeks out of the loaded-up car!


Today I am driving 8 hours back to Ithaca. It is bittersweet... I can't wait to enjoy the real world again but I find on my drive home that I miss the simplicity of living off of the land and living off of everything on my back. I hiked a total of 91 miles this week. I wish I could have done more! I'm sorry if my posts sounded negative... I did have a very tough week but the experience was amazing and one that I think anyone should try for at least a couple days. There are so many things that we take for granted! Anyway I'm excited to let my knee rest for a day or two but I'll be hiking again this week to prepare for my next trip on the AT at the end of June! Don't forget to check out Mr. DeVoe's site too! Thanks for the ongoing support!

1 comment:

Chad DeVoe said...

Ms. Coffey, it was great spending a week with you on the AT. I hope you and your class learned a lot from this experience.