How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Miss Coffey on the Appalachian Trail



Next week I will have a guest teacher as I take time off to go join my partner, Chad DeVoe, on his journey thru-hiking (which means attempting the whole 2,175 miles!) the Appalachian Trail.  I will be meeting Mr. DeVoe down in Catawba (near Roanoke), Virginia, and will hike for 8 straight days shooting for 15-20 miles a day!  I am taking my dog Koda with me and will try to post to this blog whenever I am able!  So check back for updates!  Also see Mr. DeVoe's blog.