How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 2!

Today we got breakfast at the hotel and were going to get a shuttle to
Lowes to see if they could bolt my backpack back together and the
shuttle driver took me to his house and they were able to fix it!
This is what they call "trail angels.". This is a picture of the snake
we saw yesterday! My feet hurt a ton today! Since we got a late
start we only did 10 miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin and I are glued to your website....following your adventures. I can almost feel your pain of the first couple of days. Have a great time. We'll be tuned in...Rosemary & Austin