How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last Day



Thank you all for such a great year! Each one of you are very special people with your own unique talents. These are the things I'm going to miss:
Sophie: I can tell that you have such a creative mind. You were able to see things in a way I could never picture them and then display them in an awesome way!
Austin: You have ambition. I'll never forget when you got a B+ on a 4th grade math test and got upset that this would affect your chances at going to Harvard! I also like that I saw you give up things so that others could have them.
Grace: You always tried your best. Though you were crazy a lot of the time, you have a very sweet side to you (that we all saw today as you cried all day long!)
Alanna: You love learning. You're the only student I've seen this year take their own notes in a notebook! This is a skill you'll use in high school and college!
Celia: You are such a great reader! This will really help your vocabulary and knowledge. Keep at it!
Cody: You are extremely bright. I think you have little gears turning around in your head making everything work well!
Andrew: People already told you this, but I love how you're always smiling. You are very carefree and cheerful and such a good sport by cheering for people when we played games. You have a great personality!
Sophia: I love how thoughtful you are about things. You always take your time in explaining yourself or telling someone something. Also I could trust you to work responsibly all year.
Hunter: Though you're quiet, I think you have a lot going on in your brain. You worked really hard this year and it shows!
Ev: You are extremely polite and responsible. I'll never forget the first day of school when you told me that you have a pretty good idea about how the school runs and that you could help me out with getting used to it!
Tristan: You are nice to everyone and you just wanna have fun and make friends! You're curious and interested.
Jaquan: You are always trying to make people happy! You are a very sweet boy.
Xander: Xander, you have overcome a lot this year. You are a strong boy and when you're on, you're really on! You were one of my best listeners and rule-followers. (AND PS YOU OWE ME MY END OF THE YEAR HUG!!!)
Ben: You are an amazing leader. You are respectful, caring, and thoughtful and can work independently on things. Nice job with all the little extra assignments you did this year too!
Ethan: What a great year for you buddy. I loved having you in class, and I'm going to miss your smile and the way you keep me on schedule!
Nick: You have made me laugh or smile almost every day this year. You are a sweetheart and you'll have no trouble making friends next year! Good luck to you!
Ruth: You are very bright. You were good at working with others and trustworthy.
Miss Amber: What an amazing help you were this year. You always know the right way to handle a situation and I am grateful to have had you in my class this year!

Parents and guardians: I have truly enjoyed working with you! What a great bunch of generous and caring people. It was fun interacting with you. Thank you for sharing your child with me!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

ariel said...

I can see the red wigglers in that pic. Did you like the first princeble i was i like being in your class.




you friend ariel

ariel said...

I can see the red wigglers in that pic. Did you like the first princeble i was i like being in your class.




you friend ariel