How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Calculations

Here's a breakdown of my mileage on the trail:
Saturday- 20 miles
Sunday- 10 miles
Monday- 11 miles
Tuesday- 13.5 miles
Wednesday- 1 mile
Thursday 15.5 miles
Friday- 15 miles
Saturday- 5 miles

So I hiked a total of 91 miles!

After not hiking Sunday (my drive back) and Monday (first day back to school) I am finding myself still limping so I think I might need to go to a doctor about my knee. Thanks for following along and stay tuned for updates from back in the classroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your week with the boys was lots of fun :)