How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy summer break! Thanks for following!
Wow it has been rocky! Yesterday we really pushed ourselves and hiked
from about 7am through about 10:30pm. We crossed the Bear Mountain
Bridge over the Hudson River in the dark. Today we hiked about 19
miles and my feet are really killing me. I'm being careful with my
knee this time though! The weather has been pretty nice so far...
Sometimes pretty hot but there's been a nice breeze! More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!!!

Momma said...

Hi honey...What a trooper you are! I'm so impressed with your drive and discipline. I have always said that when you put your mind to something, you get it done! I love you little girl....Momma