How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Friday, January 8, 2010

NO Email



Dear Parents and Guardians,

The district changed our email over break and in the transition have not given me a new mailbox. The last email I had received was the Wednesday before break. If you have sent me anything after December 23rd, unfortunately, I did not get it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Until further notice, you should contact me by leaving me a message at the school (607) 539-7155.

Thanks,

Miss Coffey

3 comments:

andy said...

that is funny!

samsun said...

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ANGRYYY!!!!!