How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year!


Hello class and families!
I hope you've been enjoying your break! I know I have! I've been visiting with family and friends, redoing my kitchen, snowshoeing with Koda, and relaxing!!! Right now I'm in school checking on the fish, watering the plants, and getting ready for 2010! The fish are doing great and we didn't lose ANY over break! They're a lot bigger, too!

Please be prepared to welcome a new student, Andy, to our class! I'm excited to get to know him and help him get acquainted to our class and routines.

See you in a couple days!
Miss Coffey

3 comments:

Talia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilana the animal lover said...

your dog is so so cute!!!! where did u get the coat???

Miss Mack's Student said...

Dear,Misscoffey last year coda was smaller and he lookes realy realy cute in that white coat of his.ps. I miss you being my teacher sincerly,Alanna a.