How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wordle

I am just full of fun technology ideas I can't wait to do with the class! Here's an example of a Wordle, which allows me to list off a bunch of words about a topic and then place them together in a colorful, poetic-looking way! This Wordle is one I made up about "school."

5 comments:

Jenn Goodmark said...

You look like a very accomplished Wordler! Your blog is a wonderful window into your classroom. Thank you for sharing.

michael said...

naughty number nine is really cool.

tieana said...

very good on getting that were did you get that

John said...

I think naghty number nine is relly FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talia said...

Cool words for the scool wordle!!!!!!!!!!!!!