How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Picnic and Slide Show





Today we had a nice picnic and slide show to close the school year and to honor those who are retiring (Mrs. Troisi, Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Faben, Mrs. Wallitt, and Mrs. Ferraro.) Unfortunately, the outdoor picnic got rained out but we got to eat all of the yummy food together in our classroom!


2 comments:

Honey said...

Dear Miss Coffey
I am Ilana's grandmother whom she calls Savta(the Hebrew word for Grandmother). I have been following this site since the beginning of the school year and want to thank you for this wonderful way to keep in touch with what Ilana is learning in school. As a former teacher I also appreciate the time and effort you put in to the class, the children and this means of communication. Ilana was lucky to be in your class. Thank you.
Honey Pine

Miss Coffey said...

Honey,
Thanks so much for the comment! It means a lot! I'm so glad you checked it. I too am happy that Ilana was in my class this year : ) She's a very sweet girl!
-Miss Coffey