How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOW DAY (again)!!!

Well it's no surprise we have another snow day... this is what I woke up to!

The fence poking out of the snow a tiny bit marks my garden and compost pile:
My car:

Well, I'm going to try to head to school anyway to feed the trout, water the plants, and grab a few things to work on over the weekend, then take Koda snowshoeing on the way home!!! Enjoy the long weekend!!!



3 comments:

NISKUA said...

SOOOOOOO MUCH SNOW!!! We got a lot of snow too!In drifts it is up to my waist! Every thing is covered in 3+ ft. of snow!!!We are buried alived!!! HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my!

Anonymous said...

my house got almost 2 feet of snow it was over my 1 and a half year old sister.