How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are enjoying your break! If you have a moment, please take time to reflect on what you are thankful for. Leave me a comment to post!

I am thankful for:
-being a teacher at Caroline Elementary
-a supportive family
-a comfortable house
-loving pets to come home to every day
-a wonderful partner to have fun with
-living in Ithaca and all that it brings (hiking, farmer's markets, festivals, great restaurants, etc)
-my friends
-my students who teach me as much as I teach them

23 comments:

ilana the animal lover said...

your cat is so so cute

ELI said...

I'm thankful for a comfy place to live, food to eat, and a great family.

natalie the awsome said...

i am thankful for that my dog is ok and happy

ilana the animal lover said...

i am thankful for animals my family and friends

John said...

I am thankful for the earth to live on

ariel said...

I am thankful for my family because they are the people I love.

michael said...

I am thank for all the people that care about me.The cat looks very fluffy.

tieana said...

i am thankful for my family because they support me
when i am sick they are there for me so i love them so much so that is what i am thankful for my family!!!!!!!!

ariel said...

what is your cats name I love cats.

Anonymous said...

I AM THANKFUL FOR TREES BCAUES THEY GIVE ME ARI

Liam said...

sleeping

Bailey said...

I am thankful for my friends and family.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for FOOOOOOOD!!!!

Max said...

i like pie

UNCLE SAM said...

I am thankful for freinds and family

NISKUA said...

I'm thankful for having a nice family.

Matt#162 said...

i'm thankful for my cousin's without them I would'nt have any fun

Julia said...

I AM THANKFUL FOR MS.COFFEY!!!!!!!!!!

Tobey The King said...

Im thankful for air.

Talia the animal lover said...

I am Thankful for pets, family, all animals, and friends.

ROSA the CRAZY said...

I am thankful for PIE!

BOB & JOE said...

CAT LOOKS LIKE FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annika the cat lover said...

your cat is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!