How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Climbing Giant Mountain

The second half of break I went to the Adirondacks and climbed Giant Mountain! It took about 4 and a half hours to climb to the top and about 2 and a half to get down (sometimes on a sled!) I told the class about it today and they wanted to see some pictures, so here they are!




A steep climb up!

Finally at the top!



Sliding back down on my sled!

2 comments:

Mr. Woodridge said...

This looks like a marvelous hike!

Anonymous said...

I would have been scared to fall down that hill