How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Friday, November 21, 2008

4th Grade Concert


Great job for everyone who came to the 4th and 5th grade chorus concert last night! I was really proud of you. Keep up singing... I sang in chorus when I was in school and found it was a great hobby and a nice way to make some wonderful friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we sing like birds

Anonymous said...

singing :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankfull for friends and family :)

happy thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

i really liked the concert!!!!!!i have a lot of concerts in my other choir.................................



sophia maranca