How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, click on the "__ comments" link at the bottom of the post, then after you write your response go down under "Choose an Identity" and click on the "Name/URL" choice. Type in your name and leave the URL blank, then press the "Publish your comment" orange button. Your comment will not appear until I approve it.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to 4th Grade!


I am so happy that school is starting.  I was getting antsy to start over the summer!  Here's a picture of me and my dog Koda in a cave we hiked to over the summer.

This blog will be a place where I will write about what we are doing in class, post pictures of the students, and highlight student work and achievement.  Please visit often and feel free to leave comments!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the indian unit and i really like teambuilding the bull ring



from Sophie

Anonymous said...

I loved doing teambuilding I am looking forward to do the native american india project or unit.



your student celia

Anonymous said...

i like how nice the student are

Anonymous said...

your dog looks nice and cute

Ruth

Anonymous said...

the bull ring was fun
ben

Anonymous said...

i love 4th grade

Anonymous said...

I am loving 4th grade
-Alanna

Anonymous said...

You are nice. I am excited for the rest of the school year.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I like cheese


cody :)

Anonymous said...

your dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

cute dog




sophia